Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4279 Rock Bend Drive, College Station
With a roomy, inviting atmosphere, this beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 1 story home in desirable Castle Rock subdivision features a welcoming open concept floor plan with elegant tile in the living spaces, pristine carpet in the bedrooms, and granite counters throughout! Ideal for hosting house guests, or just satisfying a growing household, the 3 way bedroom split offers a space for everyone, and multiple options for an In-Law suite. The primary retreat located to one side of the home offers a calm space to recharge, with a walk-in shower, garden tub, and separate granite vanities. A generous kitchen with gas range, stainless steel appliances, and an eating bar, combined with a formal dining room and large central living room are ready to host your Spring thing! Prepping for the party will be a breeze as well, with a comfortable laundry room with sink, outstanding closet space throughout, and a garage with epoxy floors. Along with a low maintenance back yard with privacy fence, this home offers a great location with easy access to a community pool and playground, as well as South College Station schools, parks, and Texas A & M University!
- MLS® #21000623
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,278
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas Hot Water Heater, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4279 Rock Bend Drive
- SubdivisionCASTLE ROCK PH 8, BLOCK 5, LOT 13
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6150
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Eating Bar, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.